BRIAN H. TURNER
Brian has been privileged to represent plaintiffs in a wide variety of personal injury cases including wrongful death, premises liability, slip and fall, auto accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle accident, trucking accident, and governmental tort liability. He has obtained favorable results for his clients in both state and federal courts and in front of both bench and jury trials. He focuses his practice on serious injury. He uses technology, advocacy, compassion, determination, and his experience to obtain the best results for his clients.
Brian is a native Californian and a third-generation attorney. He excelled during Law School where he graduated top of the class and was a member of various prestigious organizations.
Brian spends his free time debating with his toddler. He also enjoys camping, skiing, playing board games, practicing pilates, and rooting for his favorite teams: San Francisco 49ers, Giants, and the UCLA Bruins.
He currently resides with his wife, Meredith, an advocate for public higher education, and their first son Liam.
- Bachelor's Degree Legal Studies, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Cum Laude, Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Graduated Cum Laude (top 10% of graduating class)
- CALI Award, Legal Research and Writing I & II
- CALI Award, Contracts
- Member of Moot Court Board
- Managing Editor of Nexus Journal of Law and Policy
- Founding member of Chapman Trial Attorney Group
- Federal Judicial Intern, Central District of California
- Associate Attorney, Palumbo Bergstrom
- Associate Attorney, Fraley & Fraley
- Managing Partner, Turner & Modarelli
- Managing Partner, Law Office of Brian H. Turner
- Member of UC Santa Cruz Alumni Board of Directors
- Member of Sacramento Rotary
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Leadership Sacramento, Graduate, Class of 2019
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Member of California State Bar
Licenses and Certifications
California State Bar